Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Decision Oblivion


Everyday I am making choices. I made a choice to go to bed late. I made a choice to get to work on time. And I made a choice of skipping lunch. But the choices that are really affecting me are the ones I didn’t know I made. “I” made a choice to get stuck in this position. “I” made a choice to get labeled as a having a wild personal life. And “I” made a choice to never get into sales. The never-ending pursuit to do what you are good at is driving me insane. I have an ability, they saw the ability, the said there would be opportunity, but when? Nonetheless I am making connections. If the day that a rift every came and touched me, I won’t be without for long. But wait. What is that on the horizon? A possible “pre-sales” position? Is this just a mirage? I don’t know. Maybe I will be drinking sand, but I will kick and scream if I do.


P-

1 Comments:

Blogger Lovemarie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home